after several discussion within the organising team of the SOAP-Meeting, and various colleagues from the faculty over the past month in order to decide how to deal with the current pandemic situation.
- Being now one of the Top international live-surgery congresses in Europe and worldwide,
- Having such an excellent, highly experienced and valuable international Faculty,
- The precious value of your health and of all participants, with the high risk of infection exposure.
- The high priority of Face-to-face experiences exchange as the core element of our live-surgery congress within familiar atmosphere and discussions during the operations and breaks, which will be prohibited in a hybrid or virtual meeting.
- The current pandemic travel restrictions across the continents specially for our precious international colleagues from all over the world in this year 2021.
- Our high motivation to hold an excellent version of our live-surgery congress , in the same time, we do not want to damage the name, and success of the SOAP-Meeting in order to hold a meeting under any circumstances.
WE HAVE DECIDED THAT:
We will cancel the SOAP-Meeting this year with our sadness but in the same time with our high motivation and full hope to have a double successful congress on the next February 17-19, 2022 , and that is why we made it as a GOLDEN SOAP-Meeting version. Let’s make it special!
The best is yet to come.
Stay safe and positive.
Prof. Dr. C. Can Cedidi
Enjoy here some impressions from our Congress in 2020.